Firefly Glen You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Lawl, are all Caldera wolves druggies now?

Shrike inhaled quickly when his name was spoken, and stopped looking up at the lights in the sky. He recognized the voice quickly, and scanned the area but saw no one. "Elwood?" He called out, and tested the air, catching the male's scent nearby and picking up a trot to close the distance. Elwood had asked him to meet in the neutral territories once some time had passed, and it had, though he wasn't sure if enough time had passed for Fox to have regained her senses and forgiven him. Not that he was entirely sure he could go back, anyway- living with Allure had been reassuring and pleasant, and he found himself feeling more confident that she had bonded with him as he had bonded with her. 

Habitually, he lowered his head when he saw Elwood, and ushered himself close with small steps to greet his friend and former Beta with a low whine and a respectful nudge to the corner of his mouth. He felt obligated to be submissive, as he couldn't know if perhaps Fox had filled Elwood's head with a different story, but hoped in the end that Elwood still believed him and didn't think badly of him for the decision he'd made. He was glad to see his friend again, and his tail waved between his hind legs quickly, like that belonging to a dog greeting a new friend for the first time.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 13, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 14, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 26, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 16, 2016, 12:52 PM