Stone Circle Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Quick post!

Maybe it was pure dumb luck that Steady happened to be right where the stabber met their borders. Steady growled low, but was pleased to find the stranger respected their claim on the lands and moved adjacent to them instead of continuing into them.

The howl was placed and Steady made to intercept the other male, giving a chuff before he appeared through the trees. I'm Steady, Alpha here. How can I help you? His stance was donimant but not aggressive, as he waited to find out what brought the other male here.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around. - by Gray - November 14, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Just Passing Through..... or Technically Around. - by Steady - November 14, 2016, 12:37 PM