The Sentinels the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre hummed her assent to the others query, the smile lingering upon her features. as the other spoke on, the young queen listened to the others voice and the way it merged with the hours breeze; it pleased her to know that muses had experience within forests, and deirdre found herself gazing upward at the trees as the other mentioned the size of the sentinels. only when the other finished did deirdre's gaze find her way back to the unique eyes that she knew only her subordinate to possess, her own emerald eyes twinkling. perhaps, deirdre spoke, her voice thoughtful and unsure both--i have been told that these trees are among the oldest the valley hosts by those who reside upon their branches and deep beneath their roots, her ears cupped forward as a wind snaked its way through the heavily wooded forest, playing with her whiskers idly, the older the tree is, here, the taller it looks. the sentinels can withstand the heaviest of gales--it must have survived many a fierce storm. nearer to the coast, some of the sentinels appear bent, but they are unbroken--they grow strangely, but are no less beautiful than the rest of this place, deirdre loved this place fiercely! much of the land near to the coast looked this way, though donnelaith outlasted the storms! as for the other being happy to have found a place to rest her weary head, she too felt the same. i have never been upon a mountain before, deirdre remarked, intrigued as to what that sort of life might be like.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore - by Deirdre - November 14, 2016, 02:02 PM