Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“Chusi,” Arturo warned her not bothering to elaborate because he knew she was a very smart girl and that she would know what he was silently warning her of without him needing to explain it. They had talked about this and if she could not learn to listen to him then he would demote her accordingly. Arturo did not want to have to be that father but he could not have a rebellious heir running around making promises to strangers that she had no authority to make. She was learning but he wondered if she would ever truly learn if she insisted on stepping over him. That was not what she had promised him when she had accepted the offer to become his apprentice and his disapproval was in the terse set of his lips. His daughter pleaded with him to not break them out, pleaded their case but in the end Arturo would do what he felt was right for the family whether it was popular opinion or not. If he had brought death and war to Teaghlaigh's doorstep then no: he would not be welcome. Chusi was young, and obviously had a bleeding heart. Strange for one that so fiercely sought to be a warrior. She would learn. She had a trying life up until he adopted her, admittedly, but she would learn the true cruelties of the real world someday. It looked to Arturo like they would be having another conversation about it — and that perhaps his daughter might not like it. Nevertheless, the dark male spoke in response and Arturo refocused his attention to the present as opposed to the future. As Dakari told it he hadn't actually been apart of their ranks — Arturo compared this to the Comhlach rank — and was reassured that the leader wouldn't risk his wolves for an ...associate. Arturo wouldn't and he took that at face value. “Good,” That was satisfactory but admittedly not all that Arturo was interested in. “What skills do you have to offer Teaghlaigh?” He inquired next, hoping that Chusi was paying attention to how he approached this (even if she did not agree with his stoic and distanced methods).
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Arturo - November 14, 2016, 04:37 PM