Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
The arrival of Murgash caught Doe off-guard. The shewolf popped out of the water at the crashing sound of his approach and lost her footing as she came back down from her little leap. Sopping wet but unharmed, the shewolf aimed a poisonous glare at Murgash's retreating backside before her eyes slid back to the boy she'd been instructing. The stricken look in his eyes caused her to crack a grin, and she went to examine the slimy creature that'd been tossed their way.

"This is not a red snapper," said Doe, displeased by the offering. Another glare was shot in the direction Murgash had gone. "Maybe you'll do better," she suggested, fighting a shiver that threatened to wrack her body. With a huffy sigh, the beta picked her way carefully out of the water and gave her pelt a ginger shake, wary of disturbing her bulging belly.

"I need to get dry," she said by way of explanation, stalking in the direction of her favorite sunning rock. It was not a particularly warm day, but the sky was relatively clear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM