Northstar Vale Wuthering
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
The male -- young and athletic, with eyes a shade of blue that seemed deeper than the sky -- came forward gently, his lissome body bowed slightly in acquiescence. He was curious and bold, his dark tail wiggling invitingly towards the warden as they took in one another's scent. He asked, unexpectedly, if there was need in the vale for another pair of teeth, and Warbone was thrown momentarily as the stranger's words warred casually with the smell of others clinging to him. Only one or two were anything recent; whatever else still holding on of his pack had been muddied greatly by passing days and distance. The born-again alpha wasn't inclined to worry about a previous pack, but it would be a mistake not to ask.

"Always," he rumbled, his tongue trailing thoughtfully over his lips and nose as he admired the young man in his entirety. He was finely built, and had a favorable demeanor... but was he also a liar? "You would be welcome here, to serve me, as I would serve you, yet you only offer your teeth and I smell at least one other companion on you. Not terribly recent, but recent enough for me to wonder... do they linger in my vale without my knowledge?"
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Wuthering - by Warbone - November 03, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 10, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 11:06 PM