Northstar Vale Wuthering
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Dag. His eye blinked slowly, shuttering like the lens of a camera, saving the face beneath the plaque of a name in his memory. He asked if he was Herra then, a term unknown to the titan, but it was easy enough for him to guess what it might mean. He thought it sounded feminine -- maybe it was an insult then? -- but Warbone did not look down on she-wolves for their gender. Sometimes for their weaknesses, sure, but the ability to house and birth their kind was nothing short of god-like in his opinion; being called any variation of a woman would not truly perturb him. "My name is Warbone, and I am alpha, warden— whatever you may call it— of this valley in the mountains. I am first among the wolves residing here, and my only equal is Saena, who you shall respect more than me, if you value your life." He sounded quite serious, though if there had been any malice emitting from him before, it was gone now.

The ink of Warbone's expression seemed to fade, making his face seem lighter, more at ease, as he motioned into the thick of the vale. "We have work, young Dag, if you are ready."
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Wuthering - by Warbone - November 03, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 10, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Dagfinn - November 14, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Wuthering - by Warbone - November 14, 2016, 11:06 PM