Ravensblood Forest whiskey is good proofing water
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She was loved? By so many? She almost didn't believe her father. So far, only Arturo had told her openly that he loved her as a daughter, and Chusi knew he had meant it, but the rest? She hadn't even met a few of Teaghlaigh. How could one love someone they did not know? She kept these questions for herself for now, not wanting this conversation to end in some dark truth about anyone or anything and instead settled on the thought that she should never ever die before any of her loved ones did. Little did she know she would maybe carry children later in her life and that is was almost impossible to be there for all of their lives. For now though, her only friends were far older than her, and that calmed her for some reason. And then it terrified her. Did this mean she would have to pull through without Arturo? Lotte? Even Cam? She did not want to forget them - did not want to be hurt like that, and only now did she understand what she'd be doing to her family by dying.

She let out a small nervous giggle. Even though Arturo's words had not been humorous, the tone in which he said them made her laugh. He was so serious all the time. Was that part of adulthood too? She hoped not. She didn't wanted to be a salty, little grandma when she was older. She wanted to fight and explore for the most of her life, knowing that she would always have a home here at Teaghlaigh and that she did not need to escape them. She did not have to run from home anymore. If yar word is law, then what if ya make a mistake? She questioned innocently. Her intention was not to offend him or to anger him, she just wanted to make sure that he knew better - that he made fewer mistakes than she would. She wanted to hear it from him, to make sure that if they ever went into war, she could trust her father with her life if need be.

Wha' if I'm a gud scout before I'll evah attempt to climb the mount'n? She asked with a proud grin. She was being serious too. She liked walking and exploring - was that not what scouts did too? Could one specialize in two things? She hoped so, for she really didn't want to give up being a warrior.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 02, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 04, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 06, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 06, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Chusi - November 07, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: whiskey is good proofing water - by Arturo - November 07, 2016, 04:20 PM