Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her eyes followed the boy until he was far away, finding him perhaps even more irritating than Maude. And that was saying something. She let out a sigh and returned her attention back to the father of Bain. He wondered if the older male possessed the same charisma Bain had - although they were both equally handsome in her opinion. It was the thought of a creeper, and Ondine made sure to get rid of it only seconds after it had entered her mind. She let out a giggle. You took the words right out of my mouth. She said with a nod, giving a glare in the direction the child had disappeared to.

I haven't seen him in a while - Which is a shame really. I was looking forward to going to the mountains with him again. She revealed, wanting to slap herself in the face as soon as the words had left her lips. Arturo did not need to know this! Why could she never shut up? She smiled at the father of the boy she had a crush on, nodding sincerely. I understand - can't wiggle my behind in every little thing that gets said here. She sayed, still a bit jumpy and nervous. She took a deep breath and puffed her chest out a little more to appear a little more serious. Of course. She answered, finally not saying more than she should have. Scooore...

We are Saltwinter - led by Kjalarr. She revealed without stuttering. She was pretty sure Arturo would not misuse the information - and even if he did, it would not benefit him for long. Saltwinter was to disband sooner rather than later, and their siren queen was still missing. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Cattail - November 15, 2016, 02:59 PM