Moonspear I think I maybe think too much
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
All Welcome 
Fall was coming to an end soon, and behind it would quickly come winter. Some plants still flowered in the colder months, even in snow, but many did not. So she was harvesting, hoarding, for the winter. Things for cuts and broken bones, things to fight infection, things to heal minor pains to great ones. She was especially stocking up on things for colds, coughs, sneezing...all the things that accompanied winter when it came. The little princesses had yet to encounter winter and she wanted to be sure to treat them if they found themselves ill.

She had even begun trekking into the surrounding lands to harvest things there. She wanted her herb stash to be well stocked, well prepared. Thinking ahead in her worry-wart way, she'd also begun collecting rocks of paw size or larger. She wanted to barricade the entrance to the stash in the colder weather. To keep out the elements and any vermin. She really wanted a nice large stone to roll across the entrance as a whole...but she knew she likely wouldn't be able to push such a rock away from the hole itself, much less move it to the herb cache.

She'd also taken up harvesting seeds from plants she used often, such as seeds from blackberries. Perhaps she could plant it nearer to the cache, make her own little garden. Such ideas for the future delighted her. She was on the search for more herbs, having just deposited her last batch. (She'd simply been putting them inside, the organization she'd save for a later date.) Her spirit was high, pleased with her work and with feeling useful. She was light on her feet, nearly skipping as she went.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - November 15, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - November 20, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 05, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - December 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 17, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Pyx - December 19, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: I think I maybe think too much - by Zoratto - December 24, 2016, 05:23 PM