Twelve billion light years from the edge
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

The voice cause her head to whip around in search of the wolf it was coming from, her body following. She hadn't realized anyone else was there, but, then again, she hadn't exactly checked to make sure. She swam over, getting close enough to shore that her paws touched the muddy bottom and she could stand. I am so sorry! I should have looked to make sure no one was around before I jumped in, she admitted honestly. Water dripped from her head, but she didn't bother to shake it off. That would have been rude.

Tail wagging in hopes of making this meeting a good one, she introduced herself, I'm Julooke. My friend, Verrine, and I were just accepted into the pack. She paused to see if the other female would offer her own name. She had no idea the female standing in front of her was the Alpha.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Julooke - May 27, 2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 07, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 09, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 04:00 PM