Moonspear Calling you brings apprehension
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The first word to be said had set his tail to wagging, but slowly had the movement been ceased as the second was heard. It was not so much the word itself, but more so the fact that he couldn’t grasp the meaning behind it. The tone used had added onto his confusion, the exact cause for what had been said unable to be located. He’d wondered if he might have done something wrong, or if perhaps the living space had already been suggested to another. Never had his mind ventured into any deeper meanings, which had resulted in him being taken by surprise by his friend’s confession.

Alastor was not entirely sure how to feel towards that which had been revealed. He knew that he liked Aesop, that he’d live wherever the man did, but hadn’t allowed for himself to really come to terms with what affections he did feel due to how little they really knew about one another. After a moment of silence, he began by saying, “Nothing could ruin our friendship.” From the moment they’d first met, the Greek had been drawn to him. He’d wanted to be friends, to learn about his life before they’d met, but hadn’t ever truly thought beyond that point. Still, he was certain that they’d always be friends, awkward confessions aside.

“I feel conflicted since we don’t know much about one another,” he continued. “But I know that I like you, too.” It didn’t make much sense when he really thought about it, but who ever said that it needed to? Emotions were not meant to be fully understood, and so he’d never try. Alastor went over what he did know, what he realized himself to feel, and both those things directed him towards his friend. He could not say that he loved him, but he also couldn’t deny that he was attracted to the man.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 13, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 13, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 17, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - October 20, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - October 28, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Calling you brings apprehension - by Aesop - November 14, 2016, 08:58 PM