Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
You can read up on the joining process to get a rank within the family here :D Accordingly, if you have any questions about the joining process feel free to contact me at any time, I'm always happy to help! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo studied the wounded, ink colored male with undecipherable eyes, listening as he spoke of his skills. Olive's brazen question, as if he'd already made his decision, drew the ferocity of his gaze to her. Olive was right: his wounds would likely fester if unchecked and that presented a problem, didn't it? How long would Dakarai be out of commission? Winter was coming and Arturo didn't like the idea of Isley using her stores on someone who wasn't apart of The Family. For the moment, Ceannasach ignored Olive because he wasn't done and he didn't appreciate the assumption that Dakarai was accepted and that it was concluded. Her star crossed lover or not Arturo did not know him and like every one that came to Teaghlaigh's borders he would be an Associate until he proved himself worthy and earned the trust and respect of The Family. For a moment, Arturo let his worries fester about the two, before his gaze slid back to Dakarai as the male nuzzled Olive's neck. The gangster cleared his throat. There was time for affectionate gestures and cuddles but a business meeting? Wasn't one of those times.

He understood that Olive had never seen him work the borders, nor handle those who sought to join before but this was how he conducted business with non-Family. It was serious, pragmatic, professional and at times it was harsh. The Arturo that Associates and wolves outside of The Family (and alliances) knew was not nearly as warm as the Arturo that everyone else knew. The difference was easy for Arturo to make: there was the outsiders and then there was The Family: plain and simple. “You have a right to know what you ask to join. We are a Family. We are extremely territorial and we take care of our own, understand?” Arturo asked, the smoky timbre of his deep, accented voice weaving through the distance between him and the lovers. “There are two main laws that everyone, Family and Associates alike are expected to obey and enforce: The Ceannasach's Word is Law,” Arturo's tongue drew across his jowls. “and The Family before Everything Else. Failure to follow them will see due punishment decided by The Family.” What the deciding factor would be he couldn't say. It differed from case to case and he had a strong group whose opinions differed from one another in a way that was well balanced.

“If you can accept those rules then you are welcomed as a Comhlach — an Associate of The Family. This is the rank you will hold until you prove yourself to The Family and are officially welcomed into our ranks. Get your wounds tended to by Isley, become acquainted with the The Family, and once your wounds are healed enough your final task is to track a herd — any herd will do — for a pack hunt.” Arturo told him. With his peace spoken he drew nearer to the pair to — whilst being mindful of the male's wounds — rub his scent against Dakarai so that all would know he was their newest Comhlach. “Come on, let's get you inside the borders so Isley can take a look at you.” Arturo encouraged unwilling to let anyone linger outside the safety of Teaghlaigh's borders. Though Dakarai vowed that the Blackfeather wolves would not come hunting for him it was not a risk Arturo was willing to take regardless.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Arturo - November 17, 2016, 01:23 PM