Silver Creek the sword of martin the warrior
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Something felt a little off, but she decided not to let it bother her guessing it was just her imagination.  For a few moments she was quiet as she quickly ran over in her mind how she wanted to bring the news to Casmir, hoping that he would accept the position in which he deserved.  She was ready.  "Casmir, you've been here for a while now and you've proven yourself a vital part of this pack.  So with that I'd like to offer you the position of Beta.  I hope you'll except, though I understand fully if you don't want to."  Then she waited in silence, wodering what Casmir would choose.  She was more than sure he would take the position, after all why wouldn't he?

The offering of the Beta position brought her back to when Saena had offered her the position.  That felt like forever ago now, but she still remembered the meeting clearly.  The Famine had still been in action, with a few locusts fluttering around, the ground littered with bodies of the locusts.  Everything had been so bare, but still she would cherish that moment, because it felt good when someone wanted you to play a larger part, without ever having to answer.  It made one feel important.
Messages In This Thread
the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 16, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 17, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 17, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 24, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 25, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 29, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - December 17, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 10:39 PM