Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Half-hooded eyes tracked the boy's approach. Random shivers still wracked her, but the sun was slowly doing it's job. Hopefully she would be dry by nightfall - to go to sleep cold and wet would surely be bad for the children - and for her daughter and mate, who often shared a nest with her.

When he'd drawn near enough for her to spy the silver morsel in his mouth, Doe let her tail beat against the rock with all the approval her tired body could muster.

"You're a quick learner," she commented, remembering how long it'd taken her to capture her first fish. "That's not a red snapper, but I think it deserves some kind of prize all the same." She fell silent for a beat, having not even determined what the Grand Prize would be, as of yet. "What do you think you should get?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM