Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe's tail wagged as Solveig expressed her willingness to carry out the task, as well as an understanding of why she was being sent out in the first place.

"They can come as soon as they want to," said Doe, not too worried about them disturbing her precious time with her precious children. They didn't do much, and any break in the monotony would be good for her. "You can come see them, too, if you want," she added brightly, wanting the invitation to be clear. She sensed some sort of reluctance from the other woman, but regardless, she was family. If she wanted to see the new blood in their clan, Doe wanted to oblige her. "They don't do much," she went on, shuffling back into the den and nudging each child in turn. "But they make cute sounds and nibble at me."

Smiling fondly at the children, she listed their names to Solveig in order of birth: "That's Isengrim, Julep, Whiskey, and little no-name." The shewolf curled protectively around her brood, but when her head popped up to search for Solveig, her eyes were free of wariness - and lit up with a happy glint that invited Solveig to come nearer, if she wished - and perhaps to touch, if she was careful enough.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM