Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Dakarai, he said his name was, and again Chusi found it very unique. More and more was she getting jealous of the beautiful names others seemed to get from their parents, not knowing her name meant Snake Flower. It was something her mother had picked out because of the Gorgon name, but now that she had gotten rid of the awful last name, di Chusi still fit her? She definitely wasn't sneaky like a snake or toxic, though she had blossomed into a beautiful flower - if she did say so herself. Her eyebrows raised when the wounded male, now known as Dakarai, informed them of his skills. So he could fight? Chusi had to test him later.

Her ears flicked towards her father again as he explained what Teaghlaigh stood for, and Chusi mouthed with him the laws of their gang. It was not in mockery she did so, rather of feeling more connected to this place since she knew the laws so well. Sure, there were only two, but she knew them by heart and applied them to (almost) everything she did. Arturo, instead of accepting the stranger blindly, gave him the rank of Comhlach and was given a task for after his treatment. Chusi understood immediately why her father had done so, and did not vouch for the male again to be accepted into their group as a whole. He needed to prove himself, just like she had done so and everyone else here.

Can ya walk? She asked a bit concerned. eyes scanning him now with caution.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Chusi - November 18, 2016, 12:29 PM