Northstar Vale And pluck till time and times are done
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
As she took him through her- ... home? Yeah, it must be her home-, he looked around. He had not lied - it was a wonderful place. It only felt a little trapping if you did not know the ways in and out of the vale, and he was not quite comfortable with that. It was too easy to kill him here without anyone ever knowing, and he was far too young (and handsome) to die. He had left his home to found something better, and if death was even better than his quiet home in the forest, surely it had been a shitty place. He bit his lip out of habit, black-like eyes flickering to Miss Saena every now and then.

A storm, I guesss. He answered with a shrug.  If the storm had not hit him as hard as it had, he had not gone this way. Hell, it was a lot of things that had gotten him here. If he had stayed in his former home, there would've been no way for him to know that Saena lived here in a vale, that there was a brute with one eye called Warbone, that a girl would let him fuck her just like that. God, he had done much in such a short amount of time.

Though a one-eyed man had dissstracted me long enough for me to get hit by it. He followed, finding his first answer quite a vague one. Then again, if I had not heard the birdsss feeding on hisss kill, I would not have wasssted my time there. He explained a little further, a bit too deep in thought. Your firssst quessstion had been far easssier to anssswer.
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Messages In This Thread
And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 04, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 13, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 15, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 16, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 18, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 22, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 25, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 27, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 27, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Rhys - November 28, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: And pluck till time and times are done - by Saēna - November 29, 2016, 10:29 PM