Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Sweet relief flooded his mind and he felt the tension leave his body as Arturo spoke to him of Teaghlaigh and it's laws. It seemed this pack was perfect to him,as it followed the laws he held dear himself. Respect your alphas and protect your family,your home. Simple rules yes, but ones that are very important. Arturo went on to welcome him into the family as a..a Comhlach. The word was silently mouthed and Dakarai found his tail twitching at the interesting way it formed on his tongue.

He stiffened naturally as the male drew close, but made no hostile gestures as he trusted the seemingly wise man. He held still as he was marked with Arturo's scent. Chusi questioned his ability to walk and Olive followed suit, and  much to his amusement offered her stability. With trembling muscles and flanks he heaved himself up to his paws, wobbling slightly. He allowed his body to press against Olive's but not too much. "Family is something that I hold in high importance sir, I promise you that. Thank you for your hospitality, I won't let you or this family down" he said warmly and stepped over the borders eagerly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Dakarai - November 18, 2016, 04:57 PM