Ravensblood Forest i asked the coppers on our payroll
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
it could be an internal territory — if you want it to be! :D

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo let out a chuckle as she declared that it was a benevolent act. In truth, it'd been nothing of the sort. Arturo had tried had tried to recruit Skellige to preserve his life as Skellige had been intent on trying to eat him if he did not give up the vole he'd caught during the famine. Life had been harder back then and Arturo had tried to keep his aces up his sleeves, tried to turn an attempt to save his own life into a business deal. “It was nothing of the sort,” Arturo admitted, ducking his head. “It was during the famine that swept through these Wilds. Times were ...a nightmare. We all starved. I caught a vole and met Skellige. He was going to kill me and eat me and devoid of strength as we all were, I do not doubt that he would have succeeded,” Arturo could hold his own in a fight but Skellige had physical prowess that Arturo could never realistically match simply because he was a coywolf alone. He was tall, taking after his mother's pureblood wolf build but he was leonine, svelte and he was not as physically as strong as any pureblood wolf. He'd killed a few in his time but it had been a game of a strategy for him: by outsmarting his opponent. “With the vole as my bargaining chip I first tried to recruit him and then settled on the alliance. I walked away hungrier than I was before but with my life and an alliance with a man that I have grown to respect a great deal.” He admitted, unable to recall the last time he'd told anyone the story with that much detail.

Her touch upon his shoulder steered him in the direction she desired of him and his steps ceased when her's did. It was a small, rocky enclosure. The gangster hung back as she investigated it, letting his thoughts wander for a second before his gaze flickered back to her when she re-emerged. “You can sleep where ever you want, Olive,” He assured her, amused. “No one here is going to judge you for it.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 21, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - October 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 10, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 12, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: i asked the coppers on our payroll - by Olive - December 11, 2016, 11:01 PM