Stone Circle winter's arrival
122 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
It's a start, Belle said after releasing a soft sigh, but you have a bit to learn. She scooped the herbs back into her mouth and began a slow walk back to the cache. Maybe before verging into specific herbs, we should talk about medicine in general. Her words were muffled, but she hoped that they were clear enough for Amber to get the gist. Once she arrived at the little spot beside her den and dropped the lavender, she turned to her student (Belle assumed that Amber had been following behind her) and began to speak once again.
The truth is that this can be a very boring and tedious field to delve into. As you said, you've already learned a few things, so I can assume that this is something that pulls your interest. That'll be useful once the information begins flooding in.
Though her words were light-hearted, her voice and expression remained stoic. You'll need a cache. You can use mine, if you'd like. Steady told me about another one around here somewhere, but I'm not sure I can point you in the right direction. Since you're almost done with your pregnancy, I would recommend one closer to home, so either you or your mate can dig it out, I suppose. Once you have that done, we can begin with lessons. Belle flashed a quick smile to Amber but quickly returned to her neutral appearance. It was a lot for a first day, but compared to those that would soon come, this lesson was a breeze.
Messages In This Thread
winter's arrival - by Evelyn - November 12, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Amber - November 12, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Evelyn - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Amber - November 13, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Evelyn - November 13, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Amber - November 13, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Evelyn - November 13, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Amber - November 17, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: winter's arrival - by Evelyn - November 19, 2016, 12:10 PM