Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had been sitting underneath the overhang awaiting Olives return eagerly. When her scent drifted to his nose he stood up with his tail wagging happily and bounded over to her, his movements bouncy and free. He chuffed a greeting as he approached her and once he was in front of her he covered her face in kisses, rubbing his cheek against her neck fur.

"welcome back Darling. I got you something!" he said excitedly, like a pup about to surprise his mother. He walked into the den and began to nose Something over to her. It was a rock that had broken, and inside the break was jagged shards of a sparkling pink stone. He gingerly grasped it in his mouth and carried it over, dropping it by her paws. "it was special and exotic so I took it, because it reminded me of you" he said warmly as he gazed at her, a smile forming on his maw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 07:26 PM