Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai felt a surge of pride in his chest for it seemed she loved her gift. As she crouched down to examine the stone she explained it's personality (as he had come to call it). He listened with interest and then nodded "perfect for you. You have done that for me and more, my goddess." he said affectionately. She had been the perfect nurse for him, her presence while he was weak was appreciated and he had thoroughly enjoyed it as she murmured To him about the uses and personalities of her treasures. He still found her beliefs to be interesting and profound. 

"my king"  the sentiment grabbed his attention and he met her gaze as she spoke of her gratitude, causing his gaze to soften. He looked at her adoringly as she stepped in front of him and picked his nose. He smiled at her and stepped forward, closing the gap between them and pressing his forehead to her nose for a moment. He lifted his head again and licked her cheeks murmuring " Olive...my sweet innocent Olive. I promise you that there will be new things in our relationship in the future, all equally as enjoyable as they have been. Our love was meant to be, and even with oxsana, God bless her, it did not feel like this. You make me feel complete my goddess"
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:06 PM