Blacktail Deer Plateau Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
:D

Moving up the ranks was something that Rayder had been expectant of. Now he towered over the middle tier, the Theta and Iota he once was pushed to give respect to now below him. But while he had seen Ayvo around, who had been promoted -- he hadn't seen the white wolf from that night. Who knew what had happened to him. The light pelted male felt a twinge of guilt -- there was a chance all those open wounds had gotten to him, weakened him to the point of death.

But then he shook his head. It wasn't his problem, and no one had to know it was likely his fault that the previous Theta fell. If he had, that is. He looked tough, and it wasn't like he couldn't walk last time Rayder saw him. He had told the former Kappa not to get the healer of the pack, so in a way, it was his own fault, not Rayder's.

Speaking of healer...he spotted a black pelt and green eyes in the distance, which he recognized almost instantly. Figuring he had nothing better to do, and no one too exciting was showing their face around the lands at this time, he headed over to the female. "Hey." The male said, casually, despite that there was still a tier between the two.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around - by Rayder - May 27, 2014, 05:15 PM