Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There had been little time left between when she’d arrived and when the reason for her presence being requested was revealed. Asterr could appreciate a direct approach, though she knew not from where the question could have come. Had she been acting differently as of late? She’d considered her recent actions for a moment, but was unable to come up with anything. Whilst she could not think of a reason for the female’s concern, she’d not disregarded the question. “I am well,” was her answer, which had been followed by, “Why do you ask?” Her daughters had not seemed to be concerned by her, nor had she been approached by any others, so what was it, she wondered, that Bonnie might be seeing?
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 13, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 13, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 20, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:12 AM