Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Though internally frustrated by Asterr's plain response (Bonnie had become used to people spilling their entire life's story as soon as they heard her speak) she kept a plain façade and even added a short smile. Oh I was just wondering, 's all. At this point, Bonnie wasn't quite sure how she should go about digging further but she knew she had to.
How are the girls? There. A safe place to start, right? And if Asterr got a little antsy about that topic too, it could easily be covered by Bonnie's love for children. Done and done, easy as pie.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 13, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 13, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 20, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:12 AM