Stone Circle Elected for Parenthood
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded to her question. Yeah, I'd still like to have pups with my mate, he responded. Well, if I ever have one that lasts, he added. He knew he was still in his prime, but there were times he worried that he wouldn't find someone in time to have pups. He didn't want to be raising pups when he was old, as he feared he wouldn't be able to keep up with them, and protect them they way they should be protected.

What about you? he asked, wondering if she thought about having her own someday. He didn't expect an automatic yes, however, knowing there were some wolves that didn't want to be a parent. His very first mate had been liike that. It was why he left, why he ended up in FitzDutiful's pack. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 11:47 PM