Stone Circle If it's not rough, it isn't fun
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She hadn't realized anyone had been watching, let alone an impressionable pup and the head hunter of Easthollow. She felt like an idiot, sitting there catching her breath after acting so carelessly. Well, at least that's how she felt she was supposed to feel. When Keoni announced that she was "so cool", Adeline couldn't help but agree. At least until Valette spoke how she felt. But, Adeline was a little stubborn. I didn't plan it. I just saw her, alone, and went for it. If I had called for you, she would have ran, she explained. Made perfect sense.

Valette turned her attention to the pup, and Adeline wondered if Keoni had wandered off again. Adeline wasn't particularly surprised; only jealous that the pup had more courage than she did at the age. It was months before Adeline got up the nerve to leave the densite. Why hadn't she just done it sooner? Well, she was making up for it now.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 18, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 20, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 26, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 29, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - December 17, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 28, 2016, 05:30 AM