Ravensblood Forest Billions of Eyes
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was more than pleased to see the female agree to him holding on to the stone. He would have to show this to Isley! She would find it beautiful he was certain of it. The male's manipulation had worked. He managed to get his paws on the precious rock. Now he only needed to bring it to the next family meeting to fully gain the other's trust. And it was not that he didn't want his packman's trust on the contrary. If they could work as a team and get more of these beautiful stones then he was all for it. He liked to have pretty things.

The girl seemed to blab about the earth and the mountains. Truly Palisander wasn't even listening. His tail was saying behind him though and his head nodding in the right moments. Her brief pause made him snap from his thoughts. "You said that beautifully," he charmed and quirked up his lips in that known grin of his. "It has been decided, however I will have to discuss this with Isley of course, I will be away on a quest in dark caves with another woman by my side," he explained. He did plan on not being away longer than a day so he did not feel the need to call Arturo for their mission. They didn't need permission in his eyes. Isley was another story though of course he was super trustworthy with these things.

"I will go show this moonstone to Isley, and see if we can find out the healing capacities of it in the meanwhile. I will also ask how she feels about this mission," he explained to her. Isley was dear to him, thinking of the idea of her hearing he was away from the borders with Olive sounded wrong in his ears. He might be a conman but he did care for the girl.
Messages In This Thread
Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 03, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 04, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 07, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 08, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 13, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 15, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 18, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 21, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 22, 2016, 01:56 PM