Greatwater Lake It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together
Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
So he wasn't Nemesis's kid? Regardless, he seemed interesting, so Emma stuck around. Huh. I do, actually. I have my scout trade now. She smiled and playfully nudges her companion's shoulder. Where did ya want to go? Emma asked, her voice oozing in curiousity. I've seen most of the land around here but there's no downside to getting out and working the ol' vessel.
With a laugh, she stretched out her hind leg and shook her head free of the night's embrace. 
Messages In This Thread
It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by RIP Emélie - November 21, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 22, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 28, 2016, 03:22 PM