Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His patience had been rewarded grandly, though she had seemed to hesitate for a moment making him worry about the reason. He had been about to open his mouth and ask if she was alright before she rubbed against him, using her tail to stroke him all over and in places that made him tremble with desire for her. Teeth nipped at his pelt and His pelt bristled as the dark and heavy tension between them turned almost electric. She knew what to do with him, to drive him wild with need and love. He exhaled loudly "good gods Olive..." he had more he wanted to say, but fell silent as his seductive lover dragged herself ever so godamn slowly over his crotch, causing him to involuntarily buck his hips down against her. She came up under his chest and crawled out from under him and out in front of him, her entrance poised in front of him enticingly, tail resting under his mouth invitingly.

He rubbed his face against her tail end and licked her entrance a few times before lifting his head again "are you ready my love? I fear that I can't wait much longer"  he asked his words thick with love and desire, each word coming out slowly from her treatments.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - November 23, 2016, 11:59 AM