Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was his. The thought flickered through his mind once she begged for him to take her. He ran his nose over her rear end once more before pushing up on his hind legs and wrapping his forearms around her waist. He positioned himself and gently pressed into her, not wanting to hurt his precious love but needing her all the same. He nibbled on the back of her neck, and licked her fur sweetly as he thrust into her with a smooth solid movement. good God...oh fuck his mind was a haze of warmth and fuzzy sensations as he drew himself back out slowly and gradually, allowing her to adjust and relax before he continued.

"There has never been anything sweeter.." he nearly sobbed as he thrust again, a almost snarling grunt leaving his mouth. He fastened his jaws around Olive's scruff and bit down, claiming her in the instinctual way of their kind. She was heaven, not just erotically but emotionally as she caused ghee feelings deep within him to rise to the surface. He began to move in a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her warmth at a pleasurable pace. Too fast was known to be unpleasant for the females, and too slow was torturous and sometimes painful for men. His tongue swept out from between his teeth and caressed her fur."I love you, my queen of the heavens"  he moaned into her ear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - November 24, 2016, 04:17 AM