Silver Creek the sword of martin the warrior
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
He accepted and her heart fluttered with delight, finally once more she would have someone else she trusted in the Upper Tier, someone she could count on.  Soon the moment ws broken and Casmir was ready to report back what had happened.  She had noticed that she had not seen Laurel nor Indra yet and that scared her... maybe though they were actually here, maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her.  Her gaze lowered, no matter how hard she tried to push away the truth it still laid there.  There was also Saena, who had also not come back, eyt Spring did not know why so she would let Casmir tell her.

"I'm sorry about the girls Casmir... I still haven't caught there scents on Silver Creek land... they're gone aren't they?"  She had almost never wanted to be so wrong in her whole life.  She missed the girls so much and thought of them too.  The good memories though... not Laurel's last words to her.  She thought of playing house with Laurel and talking to Indra about bugs... she missed them so much.  She wanted them to come back home, yet they were still gone with no sign of them coming back yet.  "I miss them so much," she whispered quietly, her eyes tracing the dirt.  For a few moments she was silent before she looked back up.  "What of Saena though, where is she?"
Messages In This Thread
the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 16, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 17, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 17, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 24, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 25, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - November 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - November 29, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Spring - December 17, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: the sword of martin the warrior - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 10:39 PM