Stavanger Bay Won't see me closing in
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps if the male had begun with introducing him or had not called her "little" (to which she had taken great offense, since she had grown so much), perhaps she had gone easy on such a creature as him. But Chusi was not pleased to see, hear or converse with him at this point. She had traveled here to see Szymon and Lotte - not some slobbering, horny, downright ugly man. Dakarai had been a stranger - how had he managed to make her heart bleed like it had at those borders - where she had vouched for him and Olive to not be separated?

Her salmon colored tongue slipped smoothly over her teeth as he dared to smile. What - had she amused him? Perhaps he just liked looking at little, pretty girls. His drool that was landing near his feet because his smile certainly pointed at that direction, and she had nothing else to judge than what was before her right now. Her nose wrinkled in disgust. 

It's no' an expression - ya just find meh small 'n a nice trophy for yar collection of stol'n goods. She told him. She certainly told him what a lot of things were not. She was no lady nor little, in her opinion. She was a warrior - she was the oidhre of the great Arturo Fearghal, heir to his position as head of The Family. Why was she even still speaking with this mutt if she could wander around blackrock to find Szymon herself? Curiosity, she blamed it on.

Tha' doesn't answer mah question. She said, head lowering to cover her white patch on her neck. Do ya know if they'r busy 'r nah? She pressed on, perhaps now just looking for trouble. Still, with her training, she felt she could beat him. Trained by the best and with a natural talent for fighting, one could expect much of her now and even more in the future. Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal. She answered him honestly. Perhaps he had heard of Arturo and could now connect the dots if he had lived here long enough.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Won't see me closing in - by Chusi - November 22, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Murgash - November 22, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Chusi - November 25, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Murgash - November 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Chusi - November 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Murgash - November 25, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Chusi - November 26, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Murgash - December 08, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Won't see me closing in - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 07:34 AM