Golden Glade what's up ma?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as Eden complimented the progress of the queens children and offered the fae a cuurt nod. Eden then proceeded to question how the queen was doing in herself if being her first time at motherhood and such. "I'm doing alright, I've been less tired lately as these four have finally learned how to sleep some, I've started to see their personalities come out a bit more too," she said with a soft chuckle.

"More than anything I'm not usually tired or stressed I just end up feeling like im useless to the pack you know. Here I am alpha queen but I barely do anything around here. I mean sure I have my pups and thats continuing the line but I need to get out more. When these guys are able to start going further and out into the world more, then I know that I would be okay to do those things, but with your litter coming, and Heartha with hers. It's tough to find a babysitter sometimes. Alder has been helping out but you know, hes got most of the leadership duties on him right now because shalon is travelling with Freya," she stated with a soft roll of her shoulders. She hated rambling but at the same time, it was good that she was getting this off her chest. Without Shalon being around she realized she had been bottling most of this stuff up.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - November 12, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - November 26, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 27, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 02, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 25, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 28, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 04:29 PM