Stone Circle Only need the sun when it starts to snow
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's brain registered Keoni's fear, and it wasn't from Mirabelle. It was from him. She ran to cower under Valette, and the Alpha's gaze followed her. From behind him, he could hear Chaska, and then Mirabelle, but he didn't register their words. His mind was racing with the fact that he had done it again.

His breathing froze as his expression fell. He didn't really realize how he looked, with blood dripping from his mouth, but he did know that look. He couldn't believe he had put that look on yet another pup's face. It was then that it began to settle in. Steady no longer believe he was cut out to be a father. They had done nothing to deserve a wolf like him as a parent. 

With the revelation, he turned and moved quickly out of the den. Once he was clear of it, he ran. Ran as fast as he could away from Keoni. He would go until he reached the borders, which would be the only thing stopping him from leaving for good.

Last from Steady!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 25, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 27, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 29, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 08:54 AM