Silver Creek memberberries
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
She was almost gutted by the words that Casmir said. That his children didn't want to come back to them - that they had rejected the life they had been given, the world that had been made and carved for them! Rowan bristled some, but she put aside her own feelings to try and support Casmir's. Rowan's mouth opened, then shut, and around them the wind shifted harshly, whipping against his dark fur and her pale fur in contrast so clearly. "Her jealous fit cast me from the pack that should have been ours and then she abandoned them on the cusp of winter?" Rowan asked, tail lashing angrily behind her. 

How dare Aria leave them behind - but she would not drag her children through winter's grasp to go back to Donnelaith; it would not be safe. She nuzzled against him, trying to soothe her own emotions and his as well. "I am so sorry." She said as she glanced over at the children. They had never seen her angry, and for a moment, looks of confusion met them. "Play, loves, it's alright." She said softly. A few moments and the children had forgotten the momentary ordeal and they went back to playing. 

"My place is with you. As much as I appreciate Spring and what she has done for us, you are who I am loyal to. I will support you, Casmir." She said honestly. "It sounds so horrible to say it that way - is this what you want? Beta?" Because Rowan knew she had always seen greatness in the boy - of that she had no doubts in him at all. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
memberberries - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: memberberries - by Rowan Mayfair - November 16, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: memberberries - by Casmir - November 17, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: memberberries - by Rowan Mayfair - November 17, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: memberberries - by Casmir - November 19, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: memberberries - by Rowan Mayfair - November 27, 2016, 12:18 AM
RE: memberberries - by Casmir - November 27, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: memberberries - by Rowan Mayfair - November 27, 2016, 07:51 PM