Whitefish River Here comes the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
After her trip, she was not done with exploring just yet. After she had spent a few days at home again, training her hunting and fighting skills with whoever she could find, she longed to go out again. And so she did, feeling she was mature enough now to go out on her own. If Arturo would ask for it, she'd say something about wanting to hunt different prey than what roamed in their forest.This time, she did not go for the coast where she had the most friends. She went inland, where she barely knew her way and where she had no friends.

Trotting through the flatlands, tail held high and muscly neck holding her head up proudly, she spotted someone curious. It was a boy, going off his scent, and he seemed to be very busy with the river or something besides it. Only then did the glimmer of purple reach her eyes, and she was entranced by what the other was playing with.

She walked up to him with a friendly chuff, not knowing he was part of the brotherhood that had wounded Dakarai who's wounds were now being treated. Mornin'. She greeted, eyes trailing over his body. He was young, but older than she. They were roughly the same size, safe for him being just a tiny bIt taller.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Here comes the sun - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Here comes the sun - by Chusi - November 27, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Here comes the sun - by Seff - December 01, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Here comes the sun - by Chusi - December 04, 2016, 07:20 AM