Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
He tilted his head at Aria's explanation. It sounded like there was more to it, but this obviously wasn't the time nor place to press for more details. Aria went on to mention that she and her comrades would all work to provide for the pack, each of them being skilled in a different trade area. He knew that Aria herself was a scout, but his gaze roved curiously to Constantine and Eilidh.

He opened his mouth to ask for specifics, but paused when Charon arrived. The Alpha wasted no time in introducing himself, and his timing couldn't have been better, after Aria's prior query. Floki smiled at his brother and spared a quick glance at his tag-along nieces before making introductions. "This is my friend Aria. She and I did some traveling together," he said first and foremost. "She and her companions are hoping to join Moonspear," he explained, glancing back towards the trio to allow them to speak for themselves in Charon's presence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Floki - November 27, 2016, 06:52 PM