Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Sorry for the wait! The holidays are rough.

Solveig was ready to recieve information on the wolves she was sent to find, but instead was rewarded by an invitation from Doe to join her and see the children herself. A rush of emotion swelled within her breast and she nodded as the smaller she-wolf turned and disappeared down into the dark cavern. She hesitated for another short moment before quickly following behind the beta female, unable to hide the genuine smile that tugged at her lips. 

"Oh?" She replied as Doe remarked on their relative inactivity. When their eyes opened, and they gained control of their motor skills, the pack was surely going to be in for it. One child was enough, but this was a remarkably large litter in Solveig's eyes, and all she could think about was keeping them safe. 

The Atoll rattled off the names, none of which were familiar to the northerner, but she nodded all the same. Her ears pricked at the mewling bundles as Doe circled them with her warmth, and she sniffed the ground where they had surely shimmied around on at one point or another. A look was cast towards the other she-wolf, seeking any sign of irritation or intrusion, and finding nothing but acceptance. 

Solveig slowly lowered herself to the ground and stretched her neck out as far as it would go to sniff at the nearest—Julep, if she recalled. It was hard to tell the difference in the dusky light of the cave. Her nose was nearly as large as the pup's head, and muzzle just as long. She could hardly imagine, as with any birth, how wolves began life as tiny, innocent beans. Her touch was featherlight, and cautious, but she nosed Julep gently with a soft, soothing croon. 

"They are beautiful, Doe." she said with a decided thump of her tail. "So much potential in such tiny bodies." 
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Solveig Sterkr - November 28, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM