Twelve billion light years from the edge
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]
The other female seemed to accept her apology easily, and even stepped back to allow the soaking she-wolf to shake off the excess water, which she did. She smiled gratefully. The dark stranger seemed to know the happenings in the pack, and that Julooke had been accepted with Verrine. She introduced herself as Pump. Julooke smiled, repeating the name for memorizing purposes. Pump. A flashback of her acceptance into the pack went through her head, and her golden eyes widened, her smile disappearing. Pump! she exclaimed. The Alpha!

Her tail immediately dropped and her ears flattened on her head. She felt like a fool. I'm so sorry, I meant no disrespect. I should have known who you were, of course! She said, beginning to babble. I'm usually much better, I swear! Her eyes pleaded for forgiveness.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Julooke - May 28, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 07, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 09, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 04:00 PM