Ravensblood Forest Cuppa joe in the morning
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai jumped slightly, jerked out of his thoughts by the greeting of Arturo. He turned to face him, dipping his head in respect before raising his gaze to meet that of the Authoritive figure. "I was trying to Familiarize myself with the scents. I can't place faces to some of them yet, but i know Olive's,Chusi's and Your's. I think i know Isley's too for it smells slightly of Medicinal Herbs" He explained. He didn't know why but he felt he needed to explain why he was out and about along the borders. He didn't know what looked suspicious to the male, and in case this did he wanted to clarify. It was of utmost importance that he be accepted into the family as a real member, so that he could stay with Olive. To be fair, he actually cared about Chusi as well, in the brief time he had known her.

He sat down and wagged his tail a bit "Would you like to walk with me Arturo? Maybe we can learn a bit about one another?"   he asked hopefully. He really wanted to prove his worth, but until he was completely healed and his energy was fully restored, he would settle for providing Arturo with a bit of knowledge of himself and how he worked.
Messages In This Thread
Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 19, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - November 27, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 08, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 13, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Arturo - December 15, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cuppa joe in the morning - by Dakarai - December 17, 2016, 06:13 PM