Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Easing up on her, he tried to shift his weight onto his hind legs a bit more, but found that once she kneeled down, it was easier to control how much he leaned ontop of her. Closing his eyes he continued to make love to her, speeding up enough to increase the sensation but not end the event too quickly. Dakarai opened his blue eyes, eyelids heavy with lust as he watched her expression. He didn't think her expression was ugly or embarrassing, quite the contrary in fact. As he gazed at her lost and Pleasured expression the only thing he thought was "So beautiful, My olive, My olive"

His thrusts gained in power and he groaned loudly, burying his face into the fur he had clamped onto to muffle the sounds that would begin to escape his mouth. It was one thing he was embarrassed about, he was so damn vocal and loud during sex. Sometimes he spoke things that made no sense at all, but things that were purely sexual and dirty.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:41 AM