I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

It wasn't long before his solitude ended. He was brought from his thoughts by pawsteps in the sand. His ears swiveled a fraction before his head turned to see who was coming. Silvermane, he remembered from the pack meeting. He nodded in agreement that it was a beautiful view, but was only able to shrug at his next questions before more pawsteps reached his ears.

Majesty was approaching, and Beric dipped his head in respect and greeting. He nodded, Put me right to sleep, he admitted. He was usually on guard for sounds, but in the storm that happened last night, there was no way any approaching wolf could be heard unless they were knocking trees down between the claps of thunder. It allowed him to sleep peacefully.

Glancing between the two, he said, I'm sure you've probably seen what the prey here is like. It's better than I thought it would be, for an island. The deer must use the sand bar at low tide to come and go. It was positive point for the island. If the deer had no way to get on it, the wolves would be out of large game in no time.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 28, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - June 16, 2014, 08:41 PM