Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre had heard of love being the most powerful magick of all, and she believed it--this was the magick she wielded, her heart open and adoring to all who her eyes had fallen upon. the words doe spoke made such sense that deirdre could think of no reason to argue it, and was comforted greatly by the protection spoken of.

the girl leaned into the others comforting kiss, basking in the attentions put upon her. deirdre loved others, and was loved in return, but the love of doe was different than any other--it was the love deirdre dreamt of, given to her only when blue willow lived. it was but a taste of a mothers love, but the taste sated her so greatly she felt she might burst with the full swell of the emotion doe provoked her to feel! the gentle chiding gave deirdre pause, though her flattened ears perked upward at the invitation. only then did deirdre move forward, careful and slow--not for fear of doe, now, but for fear of unsettling the life within her--until she rested her chin gently against the mothers stomach. deirdre waited for the feel of the others young, her ears panning forward a measure as though she might hear them from where she rest.

as doe continued to speak, deirdre's eyes moved from swollen stomach to lutescent eyes. it was difficult to be attentive to the words when she was focused so on feeling the unborn, though she did her utmost to hear her, knowing the words spoken were important. all words stuck, and deirdre was quiet in her thoughtfulness. once doe had finished, deirdre blinked slowly. breed, she repeated, oblivious to the meaning of the word--deirdre understood that this meant that she was not sickly, that this was natural. she was calmed by this as much as she was the cadence of doe's breathing, and was grateful and thankful both. but she did not yet speak on this, lest doe have more to teach her.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Deirdre - November 28, 2016, 01:23 PM