Silver Creek The days grow short, the nights long
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
All Welcome 
@Casmir if you have time! 

While Rowan didn't want to push it was becoming more evident that Laika's scent had faded. Amber was gone as well and although they had new faces - which she had not met yet, out of obstinate nature and her reclusivness - Rowan still worried. Her thoughts frequently passed to the dark Mayfair beta, trying to surmise how she would support him without overwhelming him. She didn't want to be that sort of woman, after all. 

She was stretched in a patch of sunlight, the children exploring the dusting of snow near her. She smiled as she looked at them, laying herself down to let them investigate the change in the weather and the world thry had known thus far. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - November 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 01, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 08, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 11, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Rowan Mayfair - December 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: The days grow short, the nights long - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM