Stone Circle If it's not rough, it isn't fun
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Valette let up, agreeing with Adeline's logic behind what she had done. The youngster didn't think twice about it, and smiled back to her leader. Adeline nodded quickly when Valette suggested they go and look for it tomorrow. I'll go with you! she offered quickly. She had started the take down today, and if the lead Huntress would allow her, she'd like to see it to the finish tomorrow.

Her glee turned to worry when Keoni announced that she wanted to ride the deer, too, and even attempted to hop onto Valette, who was quick to try and curb the pup from doing so. Adeline didn't want to see her spirits crushed, even if Valette was in the right, so she tried to turn Keoni's attention to herself. Getting down into a play bow, she playfully growled, and challenged Keoni. I bet you can't get me! she exclaimed. If Keoni gave any indication of being on board, Adeline would turn and start to run.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 18, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 20, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 26, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 29, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - December 17, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 28, 2016, 05:30 AM