Stone Circle I know in time we'll find this was no surprise
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
A woof behind him caught his attention, and Steady's head turned to find Valette. He wasn't surprised that she had found him—he hadn't been hiding, after all[/mdash], as he knew she would want to know what's up. He returned her nuzzled, having become quite familiar with them, and he found the short time away from her he missed them. I missed you, too, he admitted softly. 

How is Keoni? He hoped, almost assumed, she was doing alright, as he thought someone would have come and found him sooner if she wasn't. He loved the pup, and her brother, and the fact he had put that look on her face had killed him. He had never wanted to do that; he was just trying to protect her from a perceived threat. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by Steady - November 27, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 09:59 PM