Northstar Vale Xoanon
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai listened as Warbone stated he too had been raised that way as a child but obvious to Onai he had changed a lot since those days. Warbone explained that there was no need for it and that he would help to guide Onai to a true power. One apparently Onai didn't already know of or could attain on his own. This caught his attention and he smiled. "Thank you for that, I appreciate your willingness to take me in and to guide me on this journey," he stated respectfully. 

Onai listened to Warbone's next question before forming an answer. "Well, I don't believe that she would, she is not much of a fan of me or really anything to do with me.  I'll be honest I was initially here to cause trouble with her for the fun of it, my brother would not have let me come under any other circumstance, but now I am no longer returning to him I am more just curious what she has done with her life," he stated. Though a thought trailed into his mind seperate from his sister. One wolf that frequently found herself amongst his thoughts.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked with a tilt to his head before pausing long enough for Warbone to decline though he doubted the wolf would. "What does your pack think of mateships between wolves that are not in positions of authority," he stated leaving the question as vague as possible because he did not know where him and this girl actually stood. He figured it was a good generalized question anyways should he ever seek a mate.
Messages In This Thread
Xoanon - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 11, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 30, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 28, 2016, 10:20 AM