Northstar Vale Xoanon
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone was certain about how he felt concerning the reason Onai was looking for his sister. It unfortunately reminded him that his own sister had come to destroy him, and though she had not been able to take his life, she had succeeded in breaking his heart -- forcing him away from what he had held most dear before finding Saena and the vale. It bothered him deeply to think that Onai was on a mission as Sivra had been, but the black wolf's candor on the situation kept him from immediately driving the man off.  

"As long as your intentions remain purely curious, you have a place with me, Onai. But heed me now -- out of personal grief for the subject, you are not to do anything that might have your shadows come here. I will defend you as my own brother, but I will not defend senseless crime." Of course there was no way for him to know whether or not Onai had done any wrongdoing, but considering that the brute had been very forthcoming with him so far, Warbone wasn't inclined to think him a liar. "When you return, you have a place with me and my own."

The conversation turned to accommodate his companion's question. It was a strange one, and also without a current answer. The scarred titan found his mouth turning into a smirk. "I would have no qualms with you taking a mate," he said candidly -- because surely he wasn't asking on the behalf of anyone else in the vale. "Procreation, however, is a different subject... and one that is best left to the opinion of my partner Saena. She is a possessive little thing. And I cannot imagine that children not her own would appeal to her best side."

Warbone imagined that wolves could find their love in this vale, as maybe he himself had, but if they became ready to start their own family, it would likely need to be done elsewhere.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Xoanon - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 11, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 30, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 28, 2016, 10:20 AM